Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Xerxes Break

Today, I want to talk about Xerxes Break (Another PH character. Dun dun dun!). Oh, the ever so elusive Break... 

He has white, spiky hair with bangs that cover his left eye (I'll tell you later). He has one red eye that looks like it has lots of mascara(or is it called eyeshadow? I dunno..). Anyway, he's one of the older characters of PH. He's been alive for over half a century, though he looks like he's in his early twenties. 

Where to start... He was once known as a man named Kevin. Will ripped his left eye out when they first met and gave it to Cheshire(yeah, you know the rest). He made a deal with Will so he could go back in time... YOU MUST READ PH TO FIND OUT MORE!! 

Okay, so now let's hear about his character. He's known in YouTube as "Creepy", but I think he's more than that. I think he is like a lost and abandoned child who made the wrong decisions in the past. He was misguided by the wrong beliefs but Lady Shelly found him and returned him to the right path ^_^ So, he's like the typical rising hero. He's a bit warped because of his past(I guess that's where the "creepy" comes from), but he was able to slowly redeem himself into a better person, enough for me to blog about him XD. Also, he killed Cheshire. Yes, our ever so lovable Cheshire(WAH! How could he?!! *stabs*)

Air! Air! Air! I'm air! (lulz, reference). Break has a little doll he always has on his shoulder named Emily. His chain is...? You hafta read PH to find out more!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment