Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Recent Thoughts...

I'm not really a morning person. In fact, I hate (Monday XD) mornings. I'm not too fond of the sun, especially it's heat and glare. That's why I was really happy that, during my vacation in VA Beach, we never went out while the sun shone and that it was mostly cloudy/rainy whenever we went to the beach. The cool waters of the Atlantic helped, too ^_^ 

I'm more of a night person. I just love the night. I love the cold, refreshing air and the silent, eerie darkness that holds so many secrets in its depths. I love the glow of the moon, its ever changing shapes and colors. It's beautiful. There's just something so poetic about the night. The only setback is those artificial lights. I hate them. They make the night look unnatural. I also like how the gentle darkness of night makes me feel solitary yet not completely alone. It's like I'm in my own world and everyone else is my neighbor. 

I guess it's just me, but nature is beautiful just the way it is. It just arouses me artistically and mentally. I love the sounds of water dripping or birds singing, I love the feel of the wind as I run. Those things are not manmade. They are simply beautiful. That's also probably an asset to my adoration of the night. 

Okay, so that's enough wistfulness coming from me. Time to get a move on. Ciao =3 

No comments:

Post a Comment