Thursday, August 11, 2011

Friends

Ijust feel like talking about two of my closestfriends--Paul and Caitlyn. They've always been there for me, and I'm really happy to have friends just like them. They're my two honorable mentions of the day! (Might become a habit XD)

Anyway, I'll start with Caity. I've known her for a year, and she's like a sister to me! We share lots of secrets that must not be mentioned. EVER. SO BUTT OFF. Anyway, she's the sweetest person I know. I just can't help but comfort her everytime she's sad, and she does the same for me. Really, who could have a better sister? I always love hearing the stories she tells me (Especially about Motley, Gunn'r, and Country Boy =3). They're somewhat lengthy, but I really don't mind. It's the contents I'm intereted in. I think I'm lucky to have a friend like her =)

Paul is also a great friend! We share lots of interests like manga/anime, gaming, etc. He's practically my DeathNote buddy (XD Woot!). He's just about the only one I could talk to about CoD during the summer, and we tell each other crazy stories and interesting ideas. He's very brilliant (and super tall. I feel like a midget compared to him XD. Not a nice thought. I don't like being called short). Wahhh exceeded the space again??? Whyyyyyyyyy..?

No comments:

Post a Comment