Thursday, August 11, 2011

Alice

(One of) My favorite PH characters... She is so adorable and funny! Everytime I see her this instantly comes into my mind: "MEAT LOVERS UNITE!!" XD Her background isn't so bad, either... Or is it??? (SPOILER: Alice was once murdered?!) Anyway, for some reason, no matter how hard I try, I can never draw her right >.> Not a happy thought... At leasti get to see her every new PH chapter, though!! ^_^

I also tried attaching a picture of Alice on this post, but apparently I can't do that via iPod (What a b*tch...). Anyhow! That means I just wasted my time and you now have to look 'er up if you had wanted to know how dear Alice looked like! Isn't that just great!?

Okay, enough about my moaning. More about Alice. Hmm, let's see... She's very much in love with meat and Oz! (But mostly meat. Lulz) Oz is another character (Main Character actually). But not today. Today we talk about Alice<3 I really love how she acts tough but is an actual softy (Teehee, don't tell 'er I said that). She's a great fighter, and is rather smart and shrewd at times. I am really fond of her. Her outfit is very unique! I love the red and white tones that Jun Muchizuki gave her. It's fits Alice's personality very well.

Haha, it seems I've used up all the space now XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment