Friday, August 12, 2011

Cheshire

In every story that the Cheshire Cat is in(I.e., Through the Looking Glass, Pandora Hearts, etc.), I am always awed by him. His character is always so unique and lovable(most likely coz I love cats XD)

In Lewis Caroll's stories, Cheshire Cat is a somewhat plump cat that is bluish in color. He has the oddest smiles(rather creepy ones)! But that is what I love about his appearance. That mysterious smile that can hold any meaning or emotion. Also, he has the ability to appear and reappear at will! Sooo cool!

Mochizuki-sensei's Cheshire is also very unique. He has the body of a human, only with ultr-long arms to help him battle. He looks a bit emo(lol. Eye-liner and awesome hair that sticks up. Very stereotype), and he always wears black, but I think he looks really adorable =3 Cheshire has a very sad backstory and ending... Which makes him even cuter! His eyes were once ripped out by the evil Vincent... It was terrible! So, Will took Kevin's eye out later on and gave it to Cheshire. Which is why Cheshire has only one red eye XD. Anymore info on this backstory, you'll have to read the manga! ^_^ I am unrelenting! Read it or you'll live in not knowing for the rest of your life. Mark my words, fool!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment