Monday, September 12, 2011

I LOVE TURTLES

Yes. Yes, I do. Do you dare question meh???

Blargh, this is so random. Anyway, I feel like posting what's on my mind.

Turtles are so green. Their shells kind of remind me of emeralds. Emeralds were my former best friend(s) birthstone. Yep. May bloomers. Anyhow, I think it's strange that turtles have beaks. I mean, they're freaking reptiles!! Not birds!! Sure, platypi(? Or is it platypuses, platypeese, platypusen???) also have beaks, but it's okay coz they can be secret agents. Turtles are not good secret agents. They're too green. And weird. I think turtles should have tongues like snakes. That'd be cool. But then, they'd look more freaky... Anyway, I still don't know the difference between a turtle and a tortoise. Actually, scratch that. More like, I always forget. Darn ADD. *slaps self* OW!!!

Bleh, anyway, I think turtles are cute. They should be the new trend in pandaism(is that even a word???). I once had two pet turtles named Ivy Leaf and Forest. They were like two inches long. Not even. One and a half. Ja. I wonder how birds reproduce. Turtles have very good swimming skills. Ivy Leaf and Forest were pro swimmers. They should be in the Olympics. Did I spell that right? Whatevs. Anyhow, turtles sure like their veggies. They probably would never get in trouble with their parents in the dinner table. Lucky brats. I envy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment